Friday, July 25, 2008

Five Mossie Garland




This is my latest creation! I have made the Three Mossie Garlands and I thought why not try five! It was pretty difficult joining all the little bodies. My floss would get tangled in the legs and the arms, but finally they were all joined. Then came the task of making the little tops. I tried very hard to make them all different! Then I attach the heads, the hair and voila! They would be so cute hanging over a little girl's bed, or a mirror, or picture!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

TLH...you've changed your blog! I hadn't visited for a while and when I saw your comment on mine (thank you) I popped over. It's lovely and now I will finish catching up on what you've been up to!

StaroftheEast said...

Such a delicious Garland, love it!

X by Leina Neima said...

Dear leftie, this garland looks amazing, so delicate and beautiful! Love it, too :)