Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Memories

This has been a crazy summer and I couldn't seem to find the time to blog. My grandkids were over everyday and night. This year we buried a Time Capsule in my yard, that the kids plan on digging up in 10 years.
Caden got stung by a bunch of bees and is now allergic and has to carry a pen around. He has to shoot it in his leg within five minutes of a bee sting. I will be so glad when we get some freezing weather and the bees will go away. I worry constantly about another bee sting. Just the week before he had to get stitches in his forhead for getting hit in the head with a surfboard.
Peyton and I went to a Wiggles concert and had a great time, she sang along and even danced in the aisle!.
My high school friend Vivian came to town from Arizona! I haven't seen her in at least five years, so it was great getting together with her and some of our other friends from school! This gives me the creeps, but we will be having our 40th class reunion in the year 2010! Yikes, where the heck did the time go?
All in all it was a great summer with some nice memories, but I am glad to see it over! I'm looking forward to fall, and a little peace and quiet!

Muffie showing off her new do!

A ruff day at the beauty shop for Poker!

Frank, Rita,Wilma,Vivian,me,Shellie and Brian

Peyton hugging the elephant at the Wiggles concert!

Peyton in her "Dorothy" tail!

Tommy, Peyton, Reese and Caden!

Natalie and Poker share a moment!

My handsome grandsons. Nathan,Sean and Noah!

Cousins, Noah and Peyton

My adorable Mom and Dad

My son Tom, telling one of his loooooooooong stories!

Son-in-law love, Gary and Jesse

Sisterly love, Natalie and Sarah

Rianne and Mackenzie on the 4th of July

Peyton caught a fish!

The geese, although pretty to look at are a pain in the butt! They poop on everything. When we first moved here we fed them and boy, did we live to regret that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had an eventful summer1 Great pictures :)

Sigmosaics said...

what a fabulous collection of summer memories .. you all look fresh and healthy and to have had so much fun! the dogs are both adorable .. especially, was it poker? who had the hair ties :)

I know what you mean about the blogging ..mine is seriously neglected as is my reading list!

Kerrin x

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

summer is like that, isn't it? full of family and adventures and busy times...autumn really does feel like a break! Your photos show a wonderful family sharing great memories ~ now put up your feet, have a cup of tea and get crackin' on those treasuries! :) and you've reminded me, I need to do some work on my blog as well! happy day...