Monday, June 8, 2009

Another crazy month!

Caden turns six!

Megan, Peyton, and Caden's little girlfriend enjoying a cupcake at Caden's birthday party!

Caden is never without a net, even at his birthday party!

My first grandchild! Rianne has now turned 17! Yikes, makes me feel really old!

Caden's first catch of the summer!

Caden has had his eye on this abandoned Swan Egg for quite awhile. He was only allowed to take it after we seen the Swan's floating around the lake with their five new babies.

Peyton Ella turns three! Is she a sweetheart or what?

Peyton has turned into DeeDee from the DoodleBops!

There is nothing sweeter than the Kindergarten musical!

Caden, my grandson and Megan, my niece after the show!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all so adorable!

Cheryl said...

great pics!

that's a good size fish... bet it gave him a good time! it looks like a large mouth bass but my fishing skills are very rusty these days!

Sigmosaics said...

oh these kids are just so adorable. Congratulations for Caden turning 6 .. so sweet!! Lucky boy finding an abandoned swan egg .. they are huge!

Truly lovely post Liz, so nice to catch up on your beautiful family's news :D

jealousydesign said...

It is so fun to see... the kids are always so happy and smiling on the photos :)

StaroftheEast said...

All your grandchildren are so adorable, you must be sch a proud mum and grandma :)

Anonymous said...

These kids are the only ones cuter than your plushie tree :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think you and I have in common the world of Etsy...

I would love it if you would come back to my blog DISH and dish :) My newest question is about "Making Waves."



Have a lovely weekend,
Kara
www.Kwitham.Etsy.com