Friday, June 26, 2009

The Fourth of July


I just realized in a week it will be the 4th of July already! We have a big old bash with all my kids and grandkids. We start at 10 a.m. with coffee and donuts, line our chairs up and watch the boat parade. The grandkids used to decorate the boat and join in the parade but they said it's boring! Then the kids swim and we eat! All day long we eat, until the fireworks start. My dogs will go crazy, so I'm not looking forward to that part! What do you have planned?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! This is amazing! I just love it...I hope you have a wonderful fourth!!

Sigmosaics said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful time in your celebrations .. a truly lovely way to have the family gathered and enjoying time together!

Have fun :)

Nicola said...

That is sooo cool I just love his darling little hat! I bet we see them ever so soon on the FP of Etsy!

Anonymous said...

We'll be grilling out probably.

Winklepots said...

I love her poofy dress!