Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Run Alice Run, PipingHotPapers



I love Alice's magnets, they are so strong I can hardly pry them apart! I have been enclosing them with my packages for the past year and ran out at Christmas time. So today the postman brought me my new supply of magnets! I was so excited, Alice did a great job. The pictures on the magnets are so nice and clear! I also had ordered a set of Alice's "Just Married" personalized magnets for my niece, Jaime. I gave them to her last week at her wedding shower and she loved them and so did everyone else!

Last year I had the priviledge of meeting Alice and Gwynne (pengwynneart) We met for lunch on a Sunday afternoon and had a great time. My pictures didn't turn out so I can't even share them with you! Gwynne lives in Arizona and was paying a visit to her friend who lives in Michigan. Alice and I both live in Michigan, although 3 hours apart. We decided to meet in a quaint little town, I don't even remember the name of it! It was like we had known each other forever. It was a lot of fun and I hope we will be able to do it again. There are so many friends on Etsy I would love to meet, that would be a great day!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5210770 (pengwynneart)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5040110 (runalicerun)

4 comments:

Waterrose said...

Ohhh I have her mini buttons and send them with my orders. Maybe I'll try the magnets next time. It sounds like you had fun with the girls! I haven't met anyone that I talk to on Etsy who lives in AZ yet. One day!

StaroftheEast said...

Your magnets are awesome, great team job with Alice!
Thank you so much for showing our splendid bride necklace on your side bar!!!

mulberrymoose said...

Fabulous magnets and what a great idea!

Unknown said...

Sorry for the late post and thank you!! I still have great memories of visiting with both of you crazy ladies!!